SERVPRO Can Help You When Fire Devastates your La Porte Home
Fires can ignite even from the smallest of sparks and cause fire damage inside of your home. Unfortunately, at times, this fire damage can be so destructive that it burns through a large portion of your house. Even in these situations, where the worst has happened, help is never far from you.
The fire damage inside of your La Porte home was caused by a dryer in your laundry room. The most common cause for a dryer to cause a fire is insufficient or irregular cleaning of the lint trap inside. A full lint trap and high-levels of heat and friction can create a perfect environment for a fire to spark. Unfortunately, the "devastating fire" was able to damage a significant portion of your home and destroy it. From floor to roof, the fire left nothing untouched, and it left you "feeling hopeless."
Fortunately, calling SERVPRO as soon as possible allowed us to get to your home, and subsequently begin the remediation/rebuild, as soon as possible. "Our team stepped in to help" as soon as we arrived, investigating and marking areas of your home that may be salvageable. We immediately began to provide "SERVPRO rebuild services."
After creating a plan of action, our SERVPRO technicians can begin with demolishing the destroyed bits of your home. SERVPRO can work with your insurance adjuster to create a rebuild-budget, allowing us to create a plan that works for you and your insurance company and is within your means. Should we need to, we can help you look into third-party services to hire during the rebuilding process.
After clearing the area of the demolished parts of your former home, we can begin the rebuild. We can set up the infrastructure, install electrical, insulation, drywall, and new flooring. We can also install an HVAC system into your home. As the job goes on, SERVPRO can install hardwood flooring, paint your walls, and have your home looking more like the home you remember. Slowly, task by task, we can return your home to you, "Like it never even happened."
If a fire wreaks havoc on your home, get help as soon as you can. Speak with SERVPRO of La Porte County by phoning (219) 879-1883. We always prioritize you.